The chapel is located at Monjas street, to few meters from the disappeared Piedad´s convent. The building plan is from María José García, the bell tower design is from Aurelio Madrigal and the decoration, based on frescos, belongs to the artist Francisco Sánchez, who´s also from Lepe. On the wall of the right is proportionately painted the ancient coat of the brotherhood, the Custody´s image, the image of the Virgin "Bella" on an opened mount, and a piece of scroll with a praise to the Holiest. The central stained glass window reproduces the Leonardo da Vinci´s work "The Annunciation", giving natural light to the chapel.
Besides the image of the virgin of "La Soledad" (loneliness), we could contemplate a banner with the religious symbol of the brotherhood , a sculpture about Jesus from the XIX century, an old canopy, the cross guide of nickel silver, a cloth gold embroidered to cover the ciborium from XVIII century, an edict promulgated by Pope Paulo V in XVI century and the four books about the history of the brotherhood since 1750.